Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dainty Cadaver Mad Libs-Style Blog Thing: Justin Maxwell

Today’s Dainty Cadaver Playwright You Should Know is Justin Maxwell. Vital Statistics: Based in Minneapolis; freelance writer; Drama Editor for Midway Journal; author of Your Lithopedion, a merry comedy about the impact of serial killing on marriage, which appeared at The Brick’s Antidepressant Festival and the Minneapolis Fringe. He’s also written a play called Marie Antoinette’s Head, which is awesome. Come enjoy his indelible contribution to Team C on January 30!

-------------------------------

If I could rewrite the ending to any book it would be The Bible because ...really, have you read how that thing ends?

The song I listened to most/had in my head while writing my scene was Grinderman's "Worm Tamer."

As Abraham Lincoln said, “The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget ... oh, wait, what? Damn it!”

Before I had Piper McKenzie in my life, I was a hollow shell of a human being. Now I'm full of nougaty goodness.

The superpower I would least want to have would probably be patience.

If I were to finish this sentence it would be uninspiring.

Writing for the Dainty Cadaver in this manner worked against my usual process because I had to set up something for the next writer.

Hydrogen and Carbon and Oxygen: that’s what little girls are made of.

In the beginning God created drama.

I couldn’t live without the Internet, but the part of it I could live without is the part where Sarah Palin lives.

Snabfllp nibminimmbinmtt falalaboocheray toddlesmick; thusly, abbib simblantfermay pobbadooblemirph.

No comments:

Post a Comment