Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dainty Cadaver Mad Libs-Style Blog Thing: Cara Francis

Actor, writer, ensemble member of the New York Neo-Futurists since 2008 – is there anything Cara Francis can’t do? (Well, I’m not sure whether she’s a plumber. Or a notary public. Cara?) I had the misfortune of missing the NYIT-nominated The Soup Show last year, but Hope saw it and was thoroughly impressed – hence the appearance of her voice in Team C’s epic ramble. Check her out in Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind through January 29!

------------------------------

No one’s gonna stop me from poo-in in my bathroom when I have to.

As Abraham Lincoln said, “The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget the future.”

Before I had Piper McKenzie in my life, I was a hollow shell of a human being. Now I ate spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

The superpower I would least want to have would probably be the power to fly a plane as a licensed commercial airline pilot because I think that job must be really taxing and stressful.

The first play I ever wrote was titled "Red Wine And Razorblades. After that I was ashamed.

If I were to finish this sentence it would be completed.

If I didn’t write plays or do things like Dainty Cadavers I’d probably be at church.

Sugar and spice and two pencil eraser-sized bumps of heroin you thought was coke that a guy gave you in the bathroom of the last bar you went to: that’s what little girls are made of.

I think the Internet affects the ways we make theater in that it makes research easy and focus hard.

In the beginning God created math.

I couldn’t live without H2O, but the part of it I could live without is natural occurring elemental hydrogen.

Snabfllp nibminimmbinmtt falalaboocheray toddlesmick dial 911 I'm having a stroke abbib simblantfermay pobbadooblemirph.

No comments:

Post a Comment