Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dainty Cadaver Playwright Profiles: TIMOTHY McCOWN REYNOLDS (Team A)

This week, we're running a series of profiles of the playwrights for Piper McKenzie's Dainty Cadaver 2012, in which they fill in the blanks in a number of outlandish and unhelpful statements we have provided.

Timothy McCown Reynolds writes, acts, directs, designs, builds, produces. Currently at work on two plays (The Angel and The Devil) that comprise one larger play called BLUE-BEARD: being the Tragicall Historie of that most Notorious Frenchman, Gilles de Rais, his Lyfe and Death.

Completed plays include Le Lycanthrope, a Revenge-Farce with a Monster-Movie Groove and Henry Lee. All Love & Work dedicated to the Emperor Maximillian, Fast Eddie, and the Lorelei of the Mississippi.

  1. The playwright whose work I’d most like to continue in my own words is CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE because I DON’T THINK THAT HE WAS QUITE DONE YET.

  2. I think that theater in this country needs more FOCUS and less EGO.

  3. If I could steal one character from another play and put them in my own play, it would be ALCESTE from LE MISANTHROPE because I DID.

  4. Some would describe me as the bastard love child of MY FATHER and MY MOTHER.

  5. At times I WONDER at DIFFERENCES between RECTALLY enforcing EQUANANIMOUS bathysphere CONDITIONS, collateral HOMELESSNESS for THE 1%, and also TRANSCENDENTAL MEDICATION in case of SCIONS OF dandelions-INSPIRED RAGE-KILLINGS for profit.

  6. I LOVE A GOOD Dainty Cadaver SANDWICH.

  7. The one thing I think it’s important for audiences to know about me is THAT MY PEOPLES ARE FRAIL OF FORM BUT MIGHTY IN IMAGINATIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment